Fall season weather is pretty wishy-washy around here, but definitely turning colder. That becomes challenging for our immune system.
To be better prepared, I recommend that (besides Vitamin D-3) you look into the mineral ZINC.
According to several studies and success stories ZINC’s health benefits include:
- Boosting Immunity and lowering risk of Infection.
- Controlling Inflammation in conditions such as Acne, Asthma, and IBS.
- ZINC helps with Attention and Reasoning skills, enhancing Memory and Learning functions; and appears to help reduce tendencies of Autism, OCD, ADHD, Depression, and Schizophrenia.
- ZINC also supports in different Gastro-Intestinal Disorders, and repair the Gut Lining.
- And ZINC can help reduce symptoms of Skin Diseases such as Eczema, Rosacea, Dandruff, and Psoriasis.
Read more on ZINC in this article:
We suggest to NOT take supplemental ZINC on an empty stomach, because you may start feeling a little nauseous; and to aim for up to 100mg daily …at the Gesundheit! Nutrition Center on North 19th Avenue.