Dr. Audrey Ross has been with Country Life Vitamins as their Western Regional Educator for the last 8 years. She joined the team with an extensive 25 year background in the Natural Products Field.
For 10 years Audrey ran a successful naturopathic consulting practice in Texas. She worked with patients on basic health needs, conducted seminars on general nutrition, weight loss, managing chronic health challenges, stress reduction, label reading, and how to select supplementation.
Additionally, for 3 years, Dr. Audrey worked with several medical doctors in the Dallas/Fort Worth area providing nutritional consultations for some of their more challenging patients. The majority of these patients suffered from diabetes or hyperlipidemia and were not successfully controlling these conditions with just medication. The success rate she achieved was well documented and respected in the local medical community.
Audrey Ross’ passion for education, and her knowledge, have helped her bridge the historical divide between allopathic and naturopathic medical practices.
Introductions to Audrey and show
What about reading labels??
What are some of the big changes she has seen in 35 years
- better quality
- people more interesting in reading labels
Why do large cooperation’s fear to educate people??
What about it?
Call about Vitamin D
- Comment during lecture about Vitamin D3 necessity
- D2? vs D3?
- Audrey explains
- medications slow down liver’s capacity to convert vitamin D into D3
- Jacobus explaining vitamin D3 range
WHY Country Life Vitamins?
NIH has lots of research.
Why doesn’t allopathic medicine keep up?
So much information is out there—> we should be able to share that with others.
Audrey explains B-vitamins
- what they do
- take at least 5 days a week
- blending coenzymated with regular B’s in order to absorb better
- **Some coenzymated do NOT absorb through saliva
When should one take Vitamin B-singles?
Befothiamine —> Nerve issues
- 150 mg breakfast
- 150 mg dinner
Migraines: magnesium glycerinate + B2
Call about B6
P-5-P conexymated B6
- Homocysteine Conversion
- crosses blood brain barrier to help produce fight depression
- mutation on gene to convert folic acid into methyfolate (40%-60% of people)
NIH: women who are considering pregnancy
- start taking methyfolate 30 days before conception to help protect
Why only +/- 50 mg
- Nutritional Balance Test
- What are your actual levels?
- Houston spectra cell laboratories (all kinds of tests)
If bloodsugar problem —> take the coenzyme
Text about glutenzyme —> it’s a raw material issue
Reintroduction of Audrey
“Athletic Nutrition” —> proteins needed
- Vegan —> Vegan protein – make sure it’s complete
- Vegetarians + Carnivores —> Whey
Whey Protein Institute: LOOK THEM UP
- PDCA’s (peddicas) Score (on fecal matter)
- Dias Score (at end of small intestine)
- NECESSARY amino acid need in our body
- building block of our entire body
Call about which whey protein if on moderate keto diet
Biochem Whey Protein Isolate
Concentrate vs. Isolate (biochem)
– not just ion-exchange or hydrolyze (heated)
– yes ultra filtered
– yes micro filtered (cold-filtered)
Jacobus recaps show so far
Audrey: active aging week
- older people – muscle wasting
Jacobus: statins —> affect hormones
DHEA – Pregnant women
The need for a personal trainer
DHEA for women vs. DHEA for men
Why organic cane sugar?
Dangers of xenon-estrogens