Rus Willis is President and General Manager of Bighorn Botanicals, Inc., a family-owned and operated company, located in northwestern Montana, near the rural town of Noxon.
Chelsey Buckner, is Chief Operating Officer, and Quality Control Manager of the company.
Bighorn Botanicals was founded in 1991, beginning with a contract to harvest and process Pacific Yew bark (Taxus brevifolia) for a pharmaceutical company that was developing a chemotherapeutic drug from a natural anticancer constituent (=Taxol) found in the Yew. That contract was completed in 1993.
Over the years, Rus Willis has researched and developed products for alternative health care professionals from medicinal herbs native to northwestern Montana based on ethnobotany (historical use), scientific research and sustainability of the resource.
Bighorn Botanicals, Inc.
25 Bighorn Lane
Noxon, MT 59853
Toll Free: 888-847-1223
Rus tells stories of people with cancer using just Yew Tea.
Biomedical Center 1994 Mildred Nelson, RN.
- Starting using tips from the bows
- 1996 – discovered it would take 3 years for branches
- paclataxol: semi-synthetic drugs
Call about growing your own yew tree.
- The difference between Pacific Yew and Japanese Yew Trees
Call about other healing properties in other trees
Rus discusses research from different compounds and analytical facts
How Rus cuts bark of cut-down trees
- dried to less than 10% moisture
Sustainable harvesting discussion
- 3-6x more regrowth
Pliers/cutters are made from stainless steel
9 capsules/day (3×3) – Biomedical Clinic – Cancer fighting properties
- 1/8 tsp/powder = 1 capsule
- 1 mL oil = 1 capsule
How Chelsey got into the business
- How production protocols are followed
- Enthusiastic responses
Text about lung infection and yew tip products to help
- Yew Tip Tincture is great for inflammation & arthritis
- oils and lotions for arthritis as well
- How to make the oil
Does Yew Tip cure cancer? — NO! but it can help in a healthy healing protocol
Chelsey talks about what types and what dosages children can take
- tea + stevia
- 1-2 capsules/day if they can swallow the capsules
- tincture or oil
- 1 mL/ 1 ounce water
- topical uses of salve for cuts, burns, bruises
- keep in the first aid kit
Children with cancer
- have them call Biomedical Clinic
Rus explains what happens when you go to Biomedical Clinic
- bloodwork in Physical in 1st day
- most people are in and out in 1 day
- Chelsey’s experience with the clinic
Call about going to Tijuana
Jacobus story of 78 year old man with prostate cancer who’s total testosterone went from 410 to 816 in 4 months
Rus explains his story of athletes
Rus has another story about women getting pregnant 2x in her 50’s
Call about MD Anderson
Rus plays the yewtar